As we begin the new year, don’t forget 2012 is the year to renew your license with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists.
With that in mind, don’t forget, some of the rules have changed. The biggest change is that the required 5 Hours of Professional Ethics cannot be completed online through independent study.
That’s why we are providing a 5 hour continuing education seminar on Ethics. We are currently in the planning stages of this seminar. We are trying to select the best date for the most people. If you need five hours of continuing education, ethics hours for your renewal:
- Please check your calendar, select the date and the “Done” button in the form below.
- Add your email address in the form to the right and we will let you know the details of the seminar.
One last reminder that the clock is ticking… the LPCA of Georgia recommends documenting CE courses by June 30 to prevent expiration of your license while waiting for renewal.
- Early price of $ 139.00 is effective for the first 30 registrants
- Standard price of $ 179.00 starts after the first 30 registrants
- Late/Onsite price of $ 199.00